- Information uses, Sharing and Disclosure: We use automated non-personal information to analyse website usage and understand how the website works for our users and visitors. We also use this information prevent fraudulent usage and keep our website safe and secure for our visitors, provide advertising a a useful customized experience and provide advertising
- Security: The security and integrity of your information is important to Brainfoo. Where we request or receive sensitive personal data, we use encrypt such data using industry standard Secure Socket Layer encryption technology. Brainfoo will also take physical and administrate measures to protect personal information we hold about you. While we endeavour to protect personal data, you agree that there is no guaranteed security on the internet. Accordingly, we do not offer or make any warranty of security of personal data.
- External Links: This website contains links to content or adverts hosted by third party websites. We include this links for informational and convenience purpose only. Our inclusion does not amount to an endorsement, recommendation or approval. Since we do not operate, control, verify or own these websites, you agree that we shall not be liable for any loss, harm or expense suffered or caused to you or your equipment in connection with the use of the content linked hereon. You visit those external links at your own risk and we recommend that you take necessary precautions when doing so.
- Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Brainfoo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Social Media Platforms: Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate, are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies of respective social media platforms. We advise you to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with caution in regard to their own privacy. We do not collect or solicit user’s personal or sensitive information through social media platforms. Our website allows the use of social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Please take caution to ensure your privacy when sharing content onto social media platforms.
- Shortened Links in Social Media: This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy web addresses (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
- Your Rights: In accordance with EU Directive and UK data protection laws, you have certain rights with certain categories of personal information. These include your right to access, correction, and erasure of personal information. You also have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which Brainfoo uses your information. Since we do not process personal information that ascertains your apparent identity as an individual, Brainfoo is not subject to this requirement.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003